Inbiopro's technical team consists of functional heads under upstream, downstream, quality control and assay development, quality assurance and regulatory assurance, as well as technology transfer. The team's experience and expertise includes:
- Products such as interferons, interleukins, GCSF, GMCSF, streptokinase, t-PA, insulin, HGH, PTH, erythropoietin, darbepoetin, active protein C, fertility hormones (hCG, FSH and LH) and several monoclonal antibodies including Rituximab, Trastuzumab, and Cetuximab;
- Vaccines such as cellular rabies, JE, Hepatitis B, and acellular pertussis;
- Audit experience in EMEA, ANVISA (Brazil), GCC, and WHO;
- Development and manufacture of mammalian and microbial expression systems based products, including upstream and downstream processing, scale up, and technology transfer.
Here’s a snapshot of our key team members:
Apart from them, our scientific team is staffed with:
- experienced in the development of recombinant stable cell lines; bio assays for monoclonal antibodies; antigen characterization for monoclonal antibodies; epitope mapping of antigen; recombinant CHO cell lines fermentation; cloning of antibody genes into prokaryotic and eukaryotic vectors and expression studies of genes in different hosts. Comfortable with PTH, Rituximab, HGH, and Bevacizumab products, they bring 5-10 years of experience at leading Indian biophrama houses.
- who are adept at process and product characterization at lab scale and pilot scale operations, and manage the process scale up from lab to full-scale production. With 5-10 years of experience at leading biotech firms, they manage product groups such as streptokinase, GCSF, IL1RA expressed in E.coli cells, interferon alpha2b, GCSF and HbsAg in pichia pastoris etanercept, and interferon beta1a expressed in CHO cells.
- who understand analytical methods used to characterize recombinant proteins, method validation, stability studies, and cGLP/ cGMP requirements. They are biotechnologists with biopharma knowledge gained through their work at reputed biotech firms.