Inbiopro’s efforts are well supported by robust technology and safe, well-equipped facilities. Our Bangalore center has a lab with:
Floor 1 (6500 sq ft lab; ISO 9001:2008 certified by NQA) dedicated to:
- Cell biology;
- Cell based assay;
- Mammalian fermentation;
- Cell clarification lab;
- Stability studies;
- Phage spiking lab.
Floor 2 (3100 sq ft) for:
- Molecular biology;
- Microbial fermentation;
- Cell clarification;
- Downstream processing;
- Protein chemistry;
- Quality control.
Our facilities use the latest equipment to achieve the high degree of accuracy and quality needed. Here’s a preview of critical equipment:
- PCR from Eppenforf, RT-PCR from Applied Biosystems, gel documentation system, incubator shaker, and nanodrop.
- Inverted microscope, CO2 incubators with upto 800 L capacity, refrigerated centrifuge, automated cell counter, and class II biosafety cabinets.
- Six mammalian and two microbial biostat BDCU II fermentors from Sartorius with maximum capacity of 10 L, bioprofile analyzer, amino acid analyzer, and osmometer.
- Aktapilot, aktapurifier, aktaprime, tangential flow filtration systems from Sartorius and Millipore, high throughput homogenizer, and lyophilizer.
- Three HPLC systems from Waters and Shimadzu, flurimeter, ELISA reader, differential scanning calorimeter, and LC/ MS.