Inbiopro’s central belief – people and technology complement each other – drives our inclusive, people-centric policies.
We also collaborate extensively with premier academic institutes and research organizations across the world, such as the Indian Institute Of Sciences (IISC) and National Chemical Laboratories. This helps us design and develop novel projects. We also stay constantly abreast of industry developments through journals – Science Direct, Nature Group of Journals, Wiley, and so on – to enhance the depth of knowledge-centric value creation. Inbiopro’s scientists also contribute regularly to publications such as the Bio Techniques, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News, and participate in web seminars to keep their finger firmly on the pulse of science and technology advancements.
We are looking for researchers and scientists with good academic credentials and communication skills to join our team. If you are keen to excel in a high-energy environment, and fit the required descriptions, do write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
scientist with 2-3 years of experience in mammalian fermentation and process development
- You should have a B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in biotechnology with good knowledge of the preparation, operation and maintenance of cell culture bioreactors to establish cell growth, product yield and metabolite profiles, preparation and maintenance of mammalian seed cultures, and good documentation practices.
- You should be well versed with preparation of media, feed, titrant, and other process solutions.
- Your experience in scale-up and pilot scale operations will be an added advantage.
researcher with 2-5 years of experience in protein purification and downstream processing
- You should have an M.Sc in biotechnology/ biochemistry or B. Tech/ M. Tech in biotechnology, with good knowledge of chromatography, protein quantitative and qualitative methods, filtration procedures, and good documentation practices. Additional knowledge of designing and handling experiments independently is an advantage.
- Experience in pilot operations, scale-up, and technology transfer to cGMP production, design of downstream templates with an exposure to large scale antibody production provides a valuable headstart to the candidate
a quality expert with 2-3 years of experience in biopharmaceuticals
- You should have a post-graduate degree (M.Sc/ B. Tech/ M. Tech) in biotech/ biochemistry/ microbiology, with experience in analytical methods to characterize recombinant proteins. Your know-how of methods such as SDS-PAGE, iso-electric focusing, western blotting, protein estimation, host cell contaminant estimations, endotoxin analysis, and HPLC will be valued.
- Additional knowledge on method validation, stability studies, and cGLP/ cGMP, along with good technical writing and oral communication skills will be an advantage.
Biotechnology training programs
Inbiopro partners with one of the 10 biotechnology finishing schools – initiated by the Karnataka Government and ABLE (Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises) – to prepare fresh biotechnology graduates with specialized skills.
We also offer training programs and internships to biotechnology students and fresh graduates. If you have completed/ are completing your B-Tech/ M-Tech/ M.Sc in biotechnology, you can gain from a hands-on experience in the industry with us.
- Module 1 lasting for two months. Includes detailed hands-on experience in upstream/ downstream/ analytical development (three weeks), along with basic equipment handling in other departments (one week each).
- Module 2 lasting for three months. Includes detailed hands-on experience in upstream/ downstream/ analytical development (three weeks); class room training and study material will be provided along with the modules.
Our training modules cover:
Familiarization session · Introduction to biopharmaceutical industry · Protein expression optimization and upstream process development · Protein recovery optimization and downstream process development · Analytical methods and assay development · Virus clearance and validation · Stability studies
Project for final year students
If you are a final year student, you can complete your industrial project with us. The three-four months project work can be clubbed with any of the training modules. Your performance will be evaluated at the end of the training and you could join team Inbiopro based on your performance and opportunities available at that time.